Big dog has an ear infection. He’s been dealing with it for three weeks now. Today, it’s morphed into stomach gurgles in the morning and puking after work. The vet couldn’t see him last Friday when I called, so we have to wait until Thursday to confirm yes, it’s just an ear infection, or see if it’s something worse.
We switched vets so we wouldn’t have to drive across town for every little thing, but now I’m wondering if it’s a good idea. Six days is a long time to wait for a sick pup, even when we have a home remedy that seems to be working. (On the ear problem, anyway. Not sure how the stomach issues fit.)
Please send good vibes, thoughts and prayers, or whatever works for you. We’ll do everything we can to make sure big dog feels better soon.