Tuesday’s Top Ten: Comfort Foods
Yeah, so it’s Wednesday. Life happens.
This one goes out to the people who need some comfort this week. You know who you are. We all need a little comfort food sometimes. Here are my favorites.
10. Pie. Fruit pie. Chocolate pie. Pot pie (not the illegal kind–ew). This is why our gaming nights are AWESOME! One of the players wants to try out some new pie recipes, so she’s making a different kind of pie each week! If Sam and Dean crashed our gaming sessions to hunt things, they would feel right at home.
9. Cookies and chocolate milk. Yes, I have a sweet tooth. Sometimes, this is all I eat for lunch.
8. Macaroni and cheese. Velveeta cheese.
7. Baked potato. Because I’m weird like that. Makes me feel like I’m eating at a fancy restaurant, or my mom’s kitchen.
6. Green Bean Casserole. Favorite side dish ever. Even better than Mac and Cheese because it’s better for you. Vegetables. Mmm.
5. Pasta and sauce. White sauce. Red sauce. Meat sauce. It doesn’t matter. Make pasta, not war.
4. Chicken and dumplings. Do I really need a reason? Look, just look at the goodness.
3. Chicken and noodles. I don’t cook, but I can make this in the crock pot, and it is so good!
2. Mashed potatoes and gravy. I have to fight Lemur for them, but I love mashed potatoes and real gravy.
1. Frosties from Wendy’s. Why? Because Dairy Queen is in the red with HRC.
What are your favorites?